The organic dates in this delectable syrup were sun dried on palm trees deep in the Coachella desert. The fruit from this arid climate results in a golden brown nectar with notes of rich butterscotch that you might want to eat on... everything.
1.5 pounds of organic dates in every bottle
- Unique flavor and character for sweet or savory dishes
- High in antioxidants and trace minerals.
- Great for pre or post workout to recharge fatigued muscles
- More potassium, magnesium, iron & phosphorus than honey or maple syrup.
- Use it on your breakfast favorites like waffles, pancakes, French toast or oatmeal
- Dollop on greek yogurt or coconut ice cream.
- Mix in smoothies, shakes or coffee for a hint of sweetness
- Drizzle over goat cheese & crostini or cheddar cheese & apples
- Add to roasted veggies like carrots or Brussels sprouts
- Use as replacement for processed sugar or honey when cooking or baking. When baking, try replacing 1 cup sugar with 3/4 cup Date Syrup and decrease any other liquid by 25%